BECOME A VR ARENA OPERATOR AND TRAINER!
We are looking for a part-time team member to help us test our VR ARENA attraction, support operation of the attraction at new sites, and train staff at new VR ARENA venues across the United States.
- • Operate VR ARENA at new customer sites and report feedback to Virtuix
- • Train staff at new customer sites on how to operate VR ARENA
- • Test VR ARENA at the Virtuix headquarters and help craft its future development roadmap
- • Comfortable interacting with people
- • Available on weekends and weeknights
- • Available to travel for one- or two-week periods (U.S. travel only)
- • Experience in the hospitality industry is a plus
- • Experience with VR and/or gaming is a plus
- • Be at least 18 years old
- • Located in Austin, TX
Payment and schedule:
- • Start date: May (flexible)
- • 20-30 hours per week
- • Payment of $12/hour when not traveling
- • Payment of $100/day + meals and accommodation when traveling
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Virtuix is the pioneer of the Active VR category and developer of the Omni – the first-of-its-kind motion platform that enables walking and running in virtual environments. With more than 3,000 Omnis shipped worldwide and over $20MM in funding to date, Virtuix is blazing the market trail for ultimate immersive gaming. If you want to be on the forefront of virtual reality innovation, working with Virtuix is the place to be. Become a VR ARENA trainer and be part of an innovation that will disrupt the way we game, exercise, work, meet and live.