What do I do if the Omni won’t connect with Samsung Gear VR?
Please ensure you have Bluetooth mode enabled within the Omni Connect application.
- Open Omni Connect.
- Select “Bluetooth Mode” from the following dropdown menu.
- Remove the Pods from the shoe cradles. This will stop them from streaming data.
- On Gear VR (Samsung phones), go to Bluetooth settings. Click Scan.
- You should see “OmniV001-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX” where the X’s represent the serial number of your Omni.
- Click Pair.
- When asked for a passcode, fill in – it’s the default four zeros: 0000
- Your device should then show ‘Connected as input device.’
Note: If you previously paired the Omni, your phone may show as ‘Paired’ when it needs to be ‘Connected as Input Device.’ If this happens, remove the Omni device from the phone altogether and re-connect.