Customer Support Specialist
Virtuix has an immediate need for a well-rounded customer advocate with a passion for virtual reality and a talent for delivering exceptional customer service. Virtuix is in the early stages of delivering the Omni, the first-of-its-kind motion platform that enables walking and running in virtual environments, to consumer and commercial customers. As a customer support specialist, you will use your energy and skills to ensure that experiences with the Omni exceed customer expectations and that interactions with Virtuix are extremely positive.
You will become part of a great team at a company that is pioneering the new wave of virtual reality. This position comes with an amazing degree of both scope and responsibility and a unique chance to influence the industry, the company, and your role in the emerging Active VR space.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- • Provide timely resolution of customer issues and enquiries while delighting customers with excellent service.
- • Identify common questions and issues and recommend improvements to our products and marketing and support information.
- • Know the numbers. Define and implement customer support metrics that identify trends and lead to action.
- • Support marketing team activities as necessary including trade shows, customer demonstrations, reporting, etc.
Required skills and experience:
- • BA / BS degree or an equivalent level of experience
- • 3+ years of customer support with a technology company
- • 2+ years of marketing and social media experience
- • Demonstrated obsessiveness with details
- • Experience with JIRA is a plus
- • Experience with website forums (Vanilla, PHPbb, vBulletin, etc…) is a plus
- • Experience with WordPress and Microsoft NAV a plus
- • Ability to travel 10%-20% including some weekends
What we offer:
- • Competitive compensation including company stock
- • Health, dental and vision insurance
- • Open vacation policy
- • Paid maternity and paternity leave
- • Fully stocked kitchen
- • Weekly company happy hours
- • Casual work environment
- • There is no relocation available for this position
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Virtuix is the pioneer of the Active VR category and developer of the Omni – the first-of-its-kind motion platform that enables walking and running in virtual environments. With a successful $1.1 million Kickstarter Campaign, more than 5,000 pre-order customers and over $16M in funding to date, Virtuix is blazing the market trail for ultimate immersive gaming. If you want to be on the forefront of virtual reality innovation, working with Virtuix is the place to be. Join our fast growing 30-person team and be a part of an innovation that will disrupt the way we game, exercise, work, meet and live.
Please send a cover letter and your resume to Careers@Virtuix.com