Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Type: Contractor position, up to 30-40 hours a week (flexible)
As a pioneer in virtual reality entertainment systems, Virtuix Inc. continues to break ground with cutting-edge VR technologies. Our flagship product is Omni Arena, a multiplayer attraction that we are rolling out to entertainment centers nationwide. To learn more, watch the video below or try it out at Dave & Buster’s or Pinballz in Austin!
We’re seeking a customer service representative to join our CSR team, primarily to support the growing number of Omni Arena operators. This position reports to the Operations Manager and will also work closely with the CEO of Virtuix.
This job is initially a contract position requiring up to 30 to 40 “on call” hours a week. Work hours are flexible, and the work can be done from home. Over time, the job may transition to a salaried position.
- • Be “on call” to answer technical service requests from Omni Arena operators
- • Troubleshoot Omni Arena issues remotely via remote login software
- • Address questions and concerns from customers via email and phone
- • Coordinate with operations team to ship warranty and replacement parts to customers
- • Log service requests in “Jira” software system
- • You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- • You are sociable and enjoy talking with customers
- • You are tech savvy, have a technical mind, and are familiar with PC hardware and software
- • Experience with PC gaming and/or virtual reality is a plus
At Virtuix, you’ll join a talented team that is delivering a new wave of immersive entertainment that centers on active, physical gameplay and esports. You’ll have a unique chance to influence the entertainment industry and become part of our story as a venture-funded tech startup.
If the job becomes a salaried position, we offer:
- • Virtuix stock options
- • Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- • Open vacation policy
- • Paid maternity and paternity leave
- • Casual work environment at a fast-growing Austin tech startup
More About Virtuix:
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Virtuix Inc. is the developer of the Omni – the first omni-directional treadmill that lets users walk and run inside popular games and virtual worlds. With more than 3,500 Omni units shipped and over $20 million in funding to date, Virtuix is blazing the market trail for ultimate immersive gaming. If working at the forefront of tech’s convergence with entertainment excites you, then Virtuix is the place to be.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.