Games and Downloads
Thank you for your purchase of the Virtuix Omni! Use the links below to download everything you need to enjoy your Omni.
- • Operating System: Windows 10
- • Processor: Intel Core i5-6600K @ 3.5 GHz
- • Memory: 8 GB RAM
- • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB
- • Operating System: Windows 10
- • Processor: Intel i7-6700
- • Memory: 16 GB RAM
- • Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1080
Note: Virtuix games currently do not support Oculus Touch.
Before you begin, download and install Omni Connect on your system and create an Omni Online user profile upon setup. The Omni Connect application is required to operate your Omni. Additional information about Omni Connect and Omni Online is available in your Owner’s Manual.
Omni Calibration Application
The Omni calibration application enables you to switch between the Omni’s default movement mode (move in the direction of your waist) and the Omni’s secondary “head-guided” movement mode (move in the direction of your HMD) in Omni games and applications. The application is required to calibrate your Omni using the HTC Vive headmounted display. If you own the Omni Controller Mount, this application will also automatically complete the Vive “Room Setup” calibration.
Omni Training Game
We created a brief training experience in VR that teaches new users how to walk on the Omni in less than a minute via an interactive VR game. Download this standalone Omni training game via the button below.
Survive waves of robots by shooting the attackers before they destroy the various Power Cores in the Arena. The game includes both single and multiplayer gameplay (note: multiplayer via LAN only).
Compete for the highest score in 10 obstacle-course levels by shooting targets and establishing a record time.
Work your way through a dark underground laboratory and shoot zombies as a TRAVR secret agent in this linear first-person shooter horror experience.
Legacy Game Instructions
When we ask customers what environments they most want to explore in virtual reality, they often mention great legacy games like Skyrim or CS:GO. We’ve assembled guides to help you play some of our favorite legacy games on the Omni. These games will require additional software and knowledge of installing PC mods. See the guides for details.
Omni Compatible Games
Below you’ll find a list of VR games that are compatible with the Omni using Keyboard Mode. In Keyboard mode, movement in the Omni is translated to the WASD keys on a keyboard for movement (forward, left, backward, and right respectively). If you are using a mobile device, such as Gear VR, the Omni can be used in Bluetooth Mode for emulating a Bluetooth gamepad.
The following games can be played in keyboard mode or Bluetooth mode without any additional software needed.
- • Alice VR (Keyboard)
- • AltspaceVR (Keyboard)
- • The Assembly (Keyboard)
- • Chernobyl VR Project (Keyboard)
- • Dreadhalls (Keyboard)
- • Heaven Forest NIGHTS (Keyboard)
- • Heaven Forest – MMO (Keyboard)
- • MIND: Path to Thalamus (Keyboard)
- • Serious Sam VR: The First Encounter (Keyboard)
- • Serious Sam VR: The Second Encounter (Keyboard)
- • The Solus Project (Keyboard)
- • AFFECTED – The Manor (Bluetooth – Gear VR)
- • Dreadhalls (Bluetooth – Gear VR)
- • The Harbinger Trial (Bluetooth – Gear VR)
- • Minecraft Gear VR Edition (Bluetooth – Gear VR)
- • Neverout (Bluetooth – Gear VR)