My Pods are not connecting to my Omni / PC.
If you are having trouble connecting your Pods, here are some basics to check.
- Plug your Pod into you PC using the provided USB to micro USB cable.
- Verify that the Pod is displaying either a red or green solid LED. This would indicate the Pod firmware is running and that the USB cable is plugged in.
- If the Pod is not displaying either a red or green solid LED, disconnect the USB cable from the Pod and ensure that your Pod is powered on. Reconnect the Pod to your PC.
- Open Omni Connect and ensure the Pod is highlighted in green. If so, then Omni Connect can communicate with the Pod.
- If the Pod is not highlighted in green, select the “Exit” option from the dropdown menu in the upper left of the Omni Connect application. Then reopen Omni Connect. If the Pod still does not appear in Omni Connect, go to step #5 to determine if the Pod driver is recognized.
- Ensure the “Base Address” of the Pod and the Omni are identical. In Omni Connect, double click on the Omni image and note the “Base Address.” Double click on the Pod image and do the same. If the base addresses do not match disconnect the Pod USB cable and reconnect.
- Ensure that Windows is recognizing the Pod driver.
- Open Windows “Device Manager.”
- Open Ports (COM and LPT.)
- Ensure that “Virtuix Omni Pod v001 (COMx)” is listed.