I don’t understand the lights on my Pods. Are my Pods working properly?
The green, yellow, and red LEDs (light-emitting diodes) on your Pods indicate information. Below is a basic guide. Please refer to your Owner’s Manual for a complete overview of all Pod LED signals.
- Green LED – Indicates the battery level is OK or the battery charging is complete. When in the shoe cradles, a blinking green LED indicates data is being streamed to the Omni.
- Yellow LED – Indicates the Pod is on but data is not being streamed. A yellow LED is displayed when the Pods are not placed in the shoe cradles.
- Red LED – Indicates the battery level is low (below 20% charge).
- Power On – The green LED will flash 5 times if your Pod battery charge is above 20%. The red LED will flash five times if your Pod battery charge is below 20%.
- User Power Off – To power off the Pod, hold the power button down. The green or red LED will start flashing at a faster rate until the power to the Pod turns off (approximately 5 seconds). All LEDs will turn off.
- Low Battery Power Off – The red LED will flash indicating the battery is low. If the battery level goes too low, the red LED will flash five times quickly and then the Pod will turn itself off (all LEDs turned off).
- Battery Charging – When the USB cable is plugged in, a solid red LED indicates that the battery is being charged and a solid green LED indicates that the battery charging is complete.
- Ready for Firmware Update – The Pod is ready to download new firmware when the red and green LEDs are solid on.
- Downloading New Firmware – The Pod is in the process of downloading new firmware when the red LED is solid on and the green LED is flashing.