I am having issues with Omni Connect (e.g., Pods not detected correctly; Keyboard mode not responsive). What should I do?
Take the following steps if movement on the Omni is not being recognized by the game:
- Verify that the Pods are inserted in the shoe cradles and are turned on (green light blinking) Note: the Pods needs to be in the shoe cradles to submit a wireless signal and be detected
- If both Pods are displaying blinking green lights, leave the Pods alone and turn the Omni off and then back on by pressing the Omni power button (pictured)
- If a yellow LED is blinking on a Pod, unplug the Pod from the shoe cradle and plug it back in
- If Step 2 or 3 did not solve the issue, turn the Pods off and back on
- If the issue is still not solved, connect the Pods to the PC via the provided USB cables. After the connected Pods have been recognized in Omni Connect, disconnect the Pods