How to tell if Tracking Pods are streaming data to Omni / PC
Here are steps to check if data is streaming from the Tracking Pods to the Omni and PC.
- Disconnect both Pods from the computer and place them in the shoe cradles.
- Open Omni Connect and ensure both Pod images are highlighted in green.
- From the drop down menu in the upper left, open the “Advanced” window.
- In the “Advanced Information” window, select the ‘Streaming’ tab on the bottom left.
- Verify that “Timestamp” in the upper right is counting and the button next to “Receiving Data” is green. The various charts should update in real time.
- If the charts described in the above are not displaying data, please contact email@example.com for further assistance.