How to connect the Omni to a Bluetooth device (mobile VR headset)
If you wish to use the Omni with a mobile VR headset, you will first need to pair the Omni with
your phone via Bluetooth.
- In Omni Connect, set the Omni to “Bluetooth” mode in the following dropdown menu.
- From the mobile device, pair to the Omni. It may appear as “OmniV001”.
- The default pairing code is “0000”.
- The Omni will now be sending gamepad input to the mobile device.
- Follow your Mobile VR HMD’s instructions for launching a VR game with your
- If in-game movement is too slow or too fast, tracking sensitivity for Bluetooth Mode can be adjusted in Omni Connect. Follow this link for more information: http://www.virtuix.com/support/how-to-adjust-tracking-sensitivity-for-keyboard-or-bluetooth-mode/