If you are buying an Omni internationally, you must take shipping costs and VAT into consideration (not included in the list price). International shipping is complicated, and can be costly depending on where you live. We do not want to exclude any continents, and will do our best to make this work with international distribution centers and pick-up locations (we will pay for ocean freight to your continent). You need to verify and add your country’s import duties and VAT, if applicable.
International shipping costs will be confirmed and billed to you when we are ready to ship your order and have collected your delivery preference. Below are current estimates of shipping costs for various countries (excludes import duties and VAT). Additional shoes, belts and rack will increase the shipping costs.
Note that the Omni will become unavailable in certain countries and areas once all Kickstarter and pre-order units are shipped, due to volume constraints. Take advantage now and place your pre-order, so that you are guaranteed to get your hands on an Omni in the next few months.
• Canada: $125-$225
• Mexico: $250-$350
• Western Europe: $100-$200 (England, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Ireland, Scotland, France, e.a.)
• Southern Europe: $150-$250 (Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece)
• Scandinavia: $150-$250 (Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark)
• Austria: $200-$300
• Switzerland: $200-$300
• Eastern Europe: $250-$350 (Poland, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Slovakia)
• Baltic States: $250-$350 (Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia)
• Balkan / ex-Soviet: $300-$500 (Croatia, Bosnia, Ukraine, e.a.)
• Turkey: $150-$250
• Mainland China / Hong Kong / Macau / Taiwan: $100-$200
• Japan: $150-$250
• Vietnam: $150-$250
• Singapore: $150-$250
• S. Korea: $150-$250
• Malaysia: $150-$250
• Thailand: $200-$300
• Australia: $100-$250 with depot pick-up (http://www.e-go.com.au)
• New Zealand: $200-$300
• South Africa: $500-$600
• Egypt: $600-$700
• Middle East: $300-$500
In case your country is not listed above, please contact us, so that we can work together to determine the optimal shipping strategy and cost.